Looking to prepare a refreshing cocktail, suited for children as well as adults? Try this alcohol-free fruit cocktail!
All you need is plenty of fruit and a good quality blender.
I’ve used strawberries, pineapple and oranges, but any fresh fruit is great for preparing this fresh drink.
This virgin fruit cocktail is ready in just a few minutes and it’s delicious! Perfect for a hot summer day.
And if you’re looking to refresh only your adult guests, go ahead and add a little brandy into the mix.
Here’s how to prepare an alcohol-free fruit cocktail:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 7 oz strawberries (200 gr.)
- 7 oz orange juice (freshly squeezed - 200 ml.)
- 7 oz pineapple juice (freshly squeezed - 200 ml.)
- 7 oz fizzy water (200 ml.)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ice cubes
- Wash the strawberries, remove the green cap and blend them at high speed.
- Add all the other ingredients into the blender as well and blend again., for a few more seconds.
- Serve with plenty of ice!