In need of a really quick and easy recipe?
Try this creamy smoked salmon pasta!
You only need a few ingredients to be able to prepare a delicious home cooked meal for your family.
It’s healthy, it’s quick and, of course, delicious!
Here’s how to prepare smoked salmon pasta:
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3.5 ounces smoked salmon (100 gr.)
- 9 ounces pasta (250 gr. )
- 7 ounces sour cream (200 gr.)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper
Prep the pasta
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the pasta and boil for about 10 minutes (or according to the instructions on the package).
Prep the smoked salmon
- Use a large skillet to melt the butter.
- Chop the salmon, then fry it in butter for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sour cream over the salmon and mix well. Continue cooking on low heat for a couple more minutes.
- Mix the pasta with the creamy salmon and serve!