Wondering how scrambled eggs are made?
That’s OK. Everyone needs to start learning how to cook somehow!
Scrambled eggs is one of the most basic recipes out there. It’s also one of the easiest to make.
Don’t be alarmed if you can’t prepare even the most basic meals. We’ve all been there..
First time I tried to make scrambled eggs, I only got the scramble part right. Talk about embarrassing…
Turns out making scrambled eggs is quite simple. It actually takes less than 10 minutes to prepare a meal that’s a good fit for any moment throughout the day!
Here’s how to make perfect scrambled eggs
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- Melt the butter into a pan.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl, using a fork. Add 1 tablespoon of milk to the mixture, for extra puffiness.
- Now that the butter is melted, add your beaten eggs into the pan.
- Add your spices as well: salt, pepper, chives (and whatever else you see fit. You could add some grated cheese in your scrambled eggs, for instance.)
- When you see the eggs start to thicken, start moving them around. Gently, so you'll keep the 'puffiness effect'.
- Serve hot, either plain or with extra cheese or chives on top!