Are you out of ideas on how to cook chicken? Try these chicken slices in curry sauce!
It’s ridiculously easy to make and you’ll have a delicious meal ready in less than 30 minutes.
I’ve only made it a couple of times, but plan on trying it again in the near future.
Usually, when cooking chicken, I just whip up some quick chicken cutlets or fry chicken slices in oil or on the grill.
However, this curry sauce is really something else! It gives the dish a totally awesome flavor, and it’s really not difficult to make at all!
Here’s how to prepare quick chicken slices in curry sauce
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 1 chicken breast (both halves)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup broth (250 ml. || vegetable or chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 cup sour cream (200 - 250 ml should suffice)
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- dill (fresh or dried)
- First, prep your ingredients: slice the chicken breast and the lemon and measure the rest of your ingredients.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken slices in olive oil placing the lemon slices on top. Fru the chicken slices on both sides, until slightly brown.
- While the chicken cooks, place the broth on the stove (separately).
Add your curry to it and bring the broth to a boil, then add your sour cream.
While you wait for your sauce to start bubbling again, mix 1 tablespoon of white flour with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Add the mixture to the broth, let it boil for 1 more minute or so, salt and pepper to taste then set your curry sauce aside.
- When your chicken is cooked well on both sides, pour your sauce on top. Add some fresh (or dry) dill and let your chicken slices simmer in the curry sauce (lower the heat, to the sauce won't thicken too much and burn).
- Serve while hot! Chicken goes great with vegetable side dishes (such as beans or peas) or try it with some mashed potatoes.