One of my favorite recipes from scratch is the cauliflower and broccoli casserole.
It’s so easy to prepare and the result is very tasty (the secret is in the cheese!)
Both vegetables are very healthy and, luckily, a combined dish makes perfect sense! Cauliflower and broccoli go great together!
I prefer cooking fresh vegetables, but frozen broccoli or frozen cauliflower are just as OK to prepare this recipe.
Here’s how to cook a delicious cauliflower and broccoli casserole, from scratch.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 mintues|
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 cup sour cream (200 ml.)
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- First, wash the cauliflower and broccoli, divide them into florets and boil in salted water: the cauliflower for about 10-15 minutes (until it begins to soften) and the broccoli for 6-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce: mix sour cream with eggs. Chop the garlic and mix it in. Add most of the Parmesan cheese (leave some to sprinkle on top).
- Place the vegetables into a heat resistant tray.
- Pour the sour cream sauce on top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, at 350°F (180°C) or until brown.