Here’s an idea: how about replacing those breakfast cereals every once in a while. I love milk and cereals but sometimes I get bored of eating the same thing over and over again.
Well, I think I found a good alternative: a two egg omelette with veggies.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 eggs
- half of a zucchini
- one small tomato
- a spoon of olive oil (or cooking spray)
- salt and other spices of your choice
Here’s how to cook it:
- First, chop the tomato and the zucchini.
- Fry them in your pan until they are moist.
- Beat the two eggs with a fork and throw them in the pan.
- Add salt and other spices, mix everything until it’s done.
- Now eat your breakfast 😉
Eggs for breakfast is actually a good start for the day. If you don’t want to (or can’t) eat the yolks, use the egg whites instead.
Enjoy your breakfast!