If you’re bored of eating ‘regular’ chicken so often, here’s an idea: marinate it.
You have to try it to believe it, but you’ll see it’s very good.
I’ve only tried it once but I think I’ll cook this again soon.
There are a ton of marinade recipes for chicken, I tried out this combination and it was perfect:
- a handful of rosemary
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 or 6 oz of Olive oil (150-200 ml.)
- juice freshly squeezed from a lemon (or 2 lemons, if you want)
- some salt and pepper
- chicken, of course
How to prepare it:
- This is so easy: mix all the ingredients above and “drown” your chicken into the marinade.
- Let it soak for a few hours (I left it overnight, but you should cover the bowl up with something so your fridge won’t smell like garlic)
- When you’re ready to eat, just grill the chicken (without washing it, place it directly on your grill)
Add some veggies on your plate and.. bon appetit!