I know I already mentioned a recipe with the exact same ingredients, chicken and peas, but this time I decided to change the recipe just a little bit. Well, maybe not a little bit but more. Here’s how:
- chicken breast
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- half a glass of milk (3 oz or 100 ml)
- salt and other spices
How to cook it:
- First, boil the peas if necessary (as previously mentioned, mine are usually fresh from the… freezer)
- Heat up a pan with the olive oil and throw in the peas. Cover the pan with a lid and let them cook for a few minutes.
- When they are nice and soft, add the spices (I added a bit of salt, pepper and dill) and the small glass of milk.
- Cover the pan and let the peas cook for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the chicken. On the grill, of course 😉
That’s it. Now serve the grilled chicken and the peas with the nice sauce. The milk only adds about 50 calories to your meal but, combined with the peas and spices, will provide your lunch with a lot more flavor.
Go ahead and try it, it’s good 🙂