Well, I’m a big fan of cheese. When I found out how many calories cheese has I wanted to cry. I couldn’t believe it, I ate a lot of cheese every single day. I think that my answer to “what’s your favorite food?” question is CHEESE.
However, sacrifices must be made in order to be ‘skinny’ so I found a solution: I shall eat less cheese. Also, I shall look at the label before buying any.
With that said, I have found that there are a few types of cheese that are not that awful when it comes to calorie count: cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, string cheese and others.
Stop it right there 😛 String cheese is currently the one thing never missing from my fridge. And it’s perfect for preparing grilled cheese sandwiches!
- 2 slices of bread
- sliced string cheese
- a spoon of olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 small tomato (for a splash of color to your plate, it’s optional)
How to make grilled cheese sandwiches:
Make the grilled cheese sandwiches 🙂 I think everyone knows how to make them, but just for the record:
- Place the cheese between the slices of bread
- Spray your cooking pan (or grease it with a bit of olive oil)
- Fry your sandwiches in the pan, turning them upside down until they are done on both sides
- EAT. Oh, and the sliced tomato too.
I usually have them for breakfast, but they make a great dinner too.
Who says you can’t eat cheese and lose weight too? As long as you don’t stuff yourself with cheese, your weight loss process will be safe.