Well, it’s Thursday and, as you might have noticed, Thursday is recipe day 🙂
This time, I’ll try to explain how to make yet another chicken based meal: chicken and sauteed peas. This time, instead of chicken breast, I used chicken legs. Without the skin, of course.
- 2 chicken legs (no skin)
- 6 ounces of peas (150-200 grams)
- a little butter
- some dill
- spices to your taste
How to cook:
- Well, the first thing I do is boil the meat. This way everything will be done a lot faster. So, boil the chicken legs.
- Meanwhile, you can boil the peas too, if necessary. I usually use frosted peas so I boil them for 3-4 minutes.
- The next thing I do is separate the meat from the bone. Go ahead and take it all off the bone.
- Now, melt the butter in a pan on the stove.
- Add the meat and let it fry for a bit.
- Add the peas, dill and spices and put a lid on top.
- Let them cook for a few minutes and stir from time to time.
That’s it. You can serve your lunch now.
For some extra taste, I usually add a bit of yogurt on top, but that’s optional.