This is a recipe I tried a few days ago and I wasn’t really sure if it’s going to taste good or if I’ll be full after I eat, but I tried it anyway.
Let me just say, it’s one of the best things I have eaten so far! I guarantee you’re gonna want to lick the plate 😛
You need (for 1 serving):
- chicken breast – 7 ounce (200 grams) – 300 calories
- garlic – 1 or two cloves – about 6-7 calories
- simple yogurt – 2-3 tablespoons – about 40 calories (or less)
- olive oil – 1 teaspoon – about 60 calories
- spices – salt, pepper, dill and anything else you like
How to prepare the recipe:
- Grill the chicken breast.
I personally cut it into thinner slices, add salt and pepper on it and then just throw it on the grill and wait ’till it’s done.
- Prepare the garlic sauce
Chop the garlic as thin as you can (I use a garlic mincer so my hands won’t stink afterwards) and put it in a small bowl. Add the teaspoon of olive oil and mix, mix, mix as fast as you can, until you get some sort of a paste. Add the yogurt, mix again and you’re done. You can also add a pinch of salt, pepper and dill if you like.
- Put your grilled chicken on your plate. Pour your sauce over the meat (or leave it on the side) and you’re lunch or dinner is done!
Pretty easy, right?
It has about 400 calories, you have your protein and some carbs and it’s delicious! Not to mention that garlic has the ‘power’ of helping you with the weight loss because it accelerates you’re metabolism so you’ll be burning some extra calories after your meal.
Some extra tips:
- you can add some veggies to our meal too, try adding some asparagus or grilled bell peppers on the side. It’ll add some extra taste
- don’t worry about the garlic smell or aftertaste. If you brush your teeth right after you eat, it will go away. Or, you can chew some sugar-free gum to make sure 😀